~ This and That ~

A Little bit of this and a little bit of that... A trip to Home Goods did me well, come to think of it , I never walk out empty handed. Not once. The pink ceramic bowl jumped out at me, lol, so of course I knew it was meant to be :) and such a cutie for $3.99. For that price, I couldn't say No. After all, that's the price of a fancy coffee and it would be all gone now. But this little bowl will be with me for every girls night, every Al fresco dinner party, and anything else I conjure up. And I won't limit it to Olives either, maybe some honey pretzels, some dip, anything ! The table underneath it was $8.99, another little wow that made it home too , and now it lives on my deck :)

Just as I love going to Home Goods, I also love when my Mom sends me up a Goody Box ( as I call them ) from Ga. She always had such special things and now that they've scaled down somewhat I get the hand- me- downs. I love each and every thing she sends, she just knows me that way :) Most things she sends I can remember seeing as a child or remember each party or occasion when she'd use them, but these linens below were a nice surprise! I hadn't remembered these and when she said my Grandmother made them, I was extra happy. I wish I could embroider, but it's not a talent of mine :) It takes too long and I'm an instant gratification girl :) But thankfully, now I can appreciate her talents and love them just the same! They match my decor and I just love the colors, a pop of Red is always something that does my decor good :)

She also sent the blue and white table skirt ( below ) which was custom made about 30 years ago for a guest room and seeing it at home here now , I think it was meant to be as I had been looking to cover the table with a blue and white fabric, so it was perfect timing! Thanks Mom!

~ they are very happy here ~

~ Another bit of this and that ~ A $2.99 plate from Home Goods, I fell in love with the soft pink toile!

Opps, lol, looks like I misplaced a picture, her Goody Box also included these matching napkins!

~ More this and that ~ Home Goods dish towel... If it has a Cherry, It's coming home with me :)

~ I adore the rick- rack too! ~

A visit to my friend Amy's house led me to this chicken butter dish (below) from Italy, I just loved it so much I had to take a picture of it. I told her if it's missing one day, It was me :) If anyone ever sees one like this , I'll send you a bonus surprise as a finders fee ! :) I just LOVE it ! And btw, Amy , if you're reading this, you better put it away when I come over, you just never know what I'll take home with me, I carry a big purse :) lol

I hope you all enjoy a wonderful week ahead! Thank you so much for all your comments on my Suburban Cottage, you are so sweet and I read each and every comment and think you are all the best!!

Now that I finished those window boxes, it's back to the deck and patio for some finishing touches for the warm season ahead! The Country Living photo below has me inspired!

~ Have a Beautiful week ahead Ladies!! ~

Love and appreciation!

~ Cynthia ~